As the first and only global talent marketplace tailored to socially and environmentally responsible, and NFP/NGO organizations, Work for Impact seeks to close a glaring gap that has left high-value operations without access to the resources they need to thrive. This dynamic platform provides easy access to top freelancers, enabling organizations to source results without having to allocate costly overhead or office space.
“Work for Impact aims to become the global community and connector for highly skilled freelancers looking for meaningful work and organizations in need of that enthusiasm and experience to move their missions forward,” explains Geoff Hucker, CEO.
Launching today, the platform will be free to all freelancers until June 30. Work for Impact will not charge a service fee on freelancer earnings for all work completed between May 1 - June 30, 2020. Work for Impact hopes to help those suffering from job loss or a reduction in work due to the pandemic. Organizations posting jobs to the site will only have to pay industry standard service fees to offer remote work opportunities to qualified freelance talent around the world.
Opportunities for freelancers on Work for Impact include:
- Access to remote work opportunities where they can apply their skills and experience to help solve the world’s most pressing problems
- A chance to engage with helpful, caring peers around the world, and expand their freelance network
- Reassurance with reliable payment processes
Organizations can access:
- A community of freelancers passionate about doing purposeful work
- High value resources that will produce the results they want to see at a cost they can afford
- A dynamic platform tailored to save time through easy set up, navigation, and 24/7 customer support
“As the world faces unprecedented and unpredictable challenges with COVID-19, our hope is that Work for Impact will help alleviate the pressures of finding engaging work for freelancers and connecting nonprofit and for-purpose organizations with capable resources,” adds Hucker. “We’re all in this together.”
Check out the invite-only international startup networking conference DTalks 2020 and get an invite.